Monday 24 November 2014

Enhance (Water Flavouring) Drink

Water is good for us and but we generally don't drink enough of it. This could be due to the fact we are drinking something else such as sodas or tea/coffee or juice or because we just don't like drinking it. The main reason I fail at drinking enough water is that it can be boring.

How many times do you get a huge craving for a glass of water? Mmm water, I know I don't.

Enhance drink

We can always add diluting juice to our water but these are usually just kept at home, as they are big bottles and we stay away from water when out and about, as it can be expensive to buy.

Due to water being expensive, more of us are carrying our own bottles but this still doesn't get away from water being a unappetizing drink.

This last year I have noticed a rise in mini concentrated drinks. These little packs allow you to add a splash of flavoring to your water wherever you are.There are quite a few to choose from now.

The one I have tried is from Enhance, which I received in my last Degusta Box. It was the strawberry and kiwi flavour.

Enhance drink. Very light color and taste.
When you have a glass of water just add one squeeze of the bottle into your drink and then you have a flavoured drink. Enhance state that it is only 1 calorie per drink, so there is no need to worry about it affecting any calorie intakes.

Also Enhance are doing their bit for charity by partnering with Just a Drop water charity. Just a Drop work towards making sure people in poorer areas have clean drinking water. Enhance state that they make a donation from every bottle sold.

Overall thoughts are that the flavour is weak however it does add enough taste so you don't feel like you are just drinking water.

It's a good idea but it's not a fantastic product. I can't see me carrying one about. I have had more plain water than flavoured since I got it. It may be good if you really hate drinking just water.

No comments:

Post a Comment