Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fall Food - Covent Garden Soup

I'll be honest I had never tried any of Covent Garden's soups but when I saw they had a limited soup of the month Pumpkin Ghoulash I needed to have it. So I bought it and the Butternut Squash & Pumpkin seed soup.

The Pumpkin Ghoulash with smoked paprika is lovely. It has a little chunk, which is exactly what I like. The taste is comforting, its a homey type of soup, lovely and warming. Perfect for this time of year. It is still available for a short time and I cant recommend it enough. I've stocked up.

The Butternut Squash & Pumpkin Seeds soup was quite watery. It was OK in taste, just quite mild. If you like a thin soup, sure give it a go but it's not one I recommend.This is one of the permanent range.

Covent Garden Soup Company have lots of options out and I am now keen to try many more.

Any recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment