Saturday 22 November 2014

Bread Meats Bread - not so sober version


Last weekend my friend and I went out for a catch up and at night ended up in Bread Meats Bread.

The food is definitely in the title. From burgers to sandwiches and melts they have you covered.
Bread Meats Bread. Chicken Burger

My friend highly recommends the place and she loved her chicken burger.

The Wolf Burger with Pastrami

I ordered The Wolf burger which is Double Bacon & Pulled Pork in BBQ sauce with tobacco onions and American cheese. Sadly, they had run out of the pulled pork, so I had it swapped for pastrami.
It was a very tasty burger. The burger was meaty yet tender and the pastrami just melted in your mouth and all together it was a great combination. Although, I will need to try The Wolf as it was intended.

The onion rings (friend's side) were good. Such big onions with a light and crisp batter.

Bread Meats Bread, Drinks and Sides

For my side, I ordered the caramelized fries, which is sweet potato fries with maple syrup and coconut and these are great. Soooo tasty. The fries had a slight crunch on the outside and were fluffy on the inside. The addition of the maple and coconut though different, worked and the sweetness cuts through the meaty burger. However if you don't have a sweet tooth they may get a bit too much for you.

Bread Meats Bread. It beat me.
The meal was great and I look forward to going again for another round, hopefully this time I'll be able to eat all my burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment