Monday 10 November 2014

Nando's

This is just a quick post on Nando's.

I went there recently for the first time and to be honest I was not happy with it.

We walked in and a girl came up to us and asked if we would like a table, yes we did. She sat us and got us menus and said she'd be back. Then nothing. We waited and waited a bit more and wondered what on earth we were meant to do. I had no idea it was a self serve type of thing. Why did she not ask if we had been there before or at least tell us how to order?

That being left alone really annoyed me and set me off on a mood against Nando's.

The burger I ordered was nothing special, the fries were fries and the coleslaw was horrible. We got a salad to share as a side and it was OK. It was overpowered by cucumber in my opinion.

All in all I do not get the fascination with Nando's. Can someone explain it?

No comments:

Post a Comment