Friday 5 September 2014

New Food/Drink Discoveries

Lets discover some new flavours. Some will have been around awhile but these are all new to me. 

The Deli crisps by Walkers.

Walkers Deli Crisps
These are made with more 'authentic flavours' and with a thicker cut potato for more of a crunch.

They certainly are more crunchy than regular walkers and they have quite a depth of flavour which is just right.
I chose the Flame Grilled Spanish Chorizo with Roasted Onions. At first I thought they were just like any other pork flavour from Walkers but then the sweetness of the roasted onion came through and then after a few crisps came the heat. I cant handle any heat and these were too much for me but they are nice crisps.

I was a bit surprised when it said British Pork made the chorizo but I guess you still need it to be quite British as it is Walkers however to keep with the 'authentic title' they have Spanish paprika.


BerryWhite Organic Drink




Next here is the BerryWhite Organic Drink, which I received in this month's Degusta Box.

This is a nice fruit juice drink but all I could taste is peach and with three other flavours meant to be in there I was disappointed as I am not a peach fan.

I would try the other flavours though and look forward to finding these. Will report on this brand again when I find them.








Now onto a white chocolate battle. Usually I'm a frequent milk chocolate eater but Dark Chocolate (Bournville) is my favourite. However lately I've been wanting to try white chocolate for a bit of a change.


Lion Bar
In this mission I discovered a White Lion Bar and White Kitkat. These are usually two of my favourite sweets. I didn't think a regular Lion Bar could be beat but this version is just lovely. They have the chocolate just right. Not too sweet, not sickly or too thick. Its a great sweet. If you find one and like Lion Bars, get it.



KitKat


 Next was the White Chocolate Kitkat Chunky. I don't want to know why they did it but they ruined a KitKat. I won't go near these again. The chocolate was just too sweet and overpowered the bar. It would of benefited from having more of a crunch with this type of chocolate.




What can we find next? Look forward to finding and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment