Sunday 5 October 2014

Halloween Sweets

It has finally happened, the Halloween Treats have arrived.

I will mention the below are not the first Halloween Treats I've had this season. The first was Mr Kipling Fiendish Fancies but with me being completely obsessed with these there has been no time for pictures, only eating.

Today I was well behaved and managed to refrain myself long enough for a couple pics.

We have a Smarties Pumpkin and Milkybar Ghost.

The pumpkin is a thin milk chocolate with mini smarties and the ghost is a hollow white chocolate ghost.

I preferred the pumpkin as the ghost was just a bit too sickly for me but if you love white chocolate it'll be fine. Both available in Tesco just now for 2 for £1.20.

I'll get a couple more pumpkins before the month is up and will post more Halloween Shops soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment