Sunday 19 October 2014

Halloween Krispy Kreme

Halloween box with Bat Mask

Krispy Kreme - Choose your own dozen.
This year I properly discovered the joy of Krispy Kreme.

Before I had only tried the Original Glaze, then after visiting a store and seeing them all on offer, I had to try more. These are very tasty with such a lovely soft dough. When I heard that they do Halloween theme ones I had to try them too.

Halloween Krispy Kreme
Last Monday was day the Halloween ones were first on offer, so my friend and I drove over to a store and picked up a box.

Halloween Krispy Kreme
You get one choice for a Halloween doughnut but it could be one of two flavours. Just like the season you will either get a Trick or a Treat.

The Trick doughnut is filled with a Fizzy Lime creme. This is nice, very zesty. If you are a citrus fan you'll like it.
Halloween Krispy Kreme - Trick
The Treat doughnut is a Chocolate mouse. This is a lovely light chocolate filling. Although very tasty and my favourite of the two, it's not as different as I was hoping for. With these being limited I was hoping for something a little more special. America are getting Ghost Buster doughnuts just now as well as a Pumpkin Cheesecake doughnut. I wish we were. 
Halloween Krisy Kreme - Treat

Hopefully one day the UK will get the same types of doughnuts in our Krispy Kreme but in the mean time we can enjoy these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment