Tuesday 14 July 2015

Starting Over

I have been thinking about this blog for a long time now. This completly abandoned blog. Thinking and then over thinking. Too Much Thinking.

I realised I was being daft. I needed to just write this for me. Who cares what I was writing about and if it was good enough. This is only the start and it will get better as time goes on, like everything that is worked on.

I was worried about what I would write about and how many times I made things but I'm just going to see how it goes.

I love food and discovering new food and cooking different things and that is all that matters.

This is just going to be my record of what I get up to and if anyone would like to read and tag along you are more than welcome here.

So let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment