Wednesday 18 February 2015

Bier Halle


If you love beer this is the place to go however for most the draw is the two for one pizzas everyday.

I went a few weekends ago with a friend as we both wanted a pizza. Pizzas were 15.45 each, so for two that isn't bad however they are not worth 15.45 each. I wonder if this is why they don't sell them individually. This must be just marketing but who cares about that. Lets talk food.

We both ordered a drink and a pizza. I went for an Spiced Apple Cider (I don't like beer) and Quattro Stagioni pizza. My friend ordered Innis and Gun and a Hawaiian.

Each pizza was good overall with a nice thin crisp base. The pizzas were a little lacking in the toppings. If the toppings were spread out more rather than bunched in a section I think it would have been better.

I chose my pizza because I couldn't decide what pizza to get so why not get one with a bit of everything. The Quattro Stagioni came with  artichokes & red peppers, chicken & wild mushrooms, chorizo & onions and rocket & parma.

I wasn't keen on the wild muchrooms but the chorizo and parma ham were winners.

I would go again for a quick drink and snack but due to there not being much choice for a non beer drinker, it won't be a frequent haunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment